Biden’s State Dept Halted Trump-Era ‘Crisis Response’ Plan Aimed At Avoiding Benghazi-Style Evacuations MONTHS Before Taliban Takeover

5Mind. The Meme Platform
The National Pulse

Joe Biden’s State Department moved to cancel a critical State Department program aimed at providing swift and safe evacuations of Americans out of crisis zones just months prior to the fall of Kabul, The National Pulse can exclusively reveal.

The “Contingency and Crisis Response Bureau” – which was designed to handle medical, diplomatic, and logistical support concerning Americans overseas was paused by Antony Blinken’s State Department earlier this year. Notification was officially signed just months before the Taliban’s takeover of Afghanistan. 

“SENSITIVE BUT UNCLASSIFIED,” an official State Department document from the Biden State Department begins, before outlining the following move the quash the Trump-era funding for the new bureau.

The document is from the desk of Deputy Secretary of State Brian P. McKeon, confirmed in March by the United States Senate.

The document is dated June 11, 2021, though The National Pulse understands the decision to pause the program may have come as early as February, both undermining the original Trump-era date for the withdrawal of troops from Afghanistan, and certainly giving the Taliban time to threaten American assets and lives on the run up to Joe Biden’s September 11th date of withdrawal.

The subject line reads: “(SBU) Contingency and Crisis Response Bureau,” and the body of the document recommends: 

“That you direct the discontinuation of the establishment, and termination of, the Contingency and Crisis Response Bureau (CCR), and direct a further review of certain associated Department requirements and capabilities.”

It goes on: 

“That you direct the discontinuation of the establishment, and termination of, CCR, consistent with the applicable legal requirements, necessary stakeholder engagement, and any applicable changes to the Foreign Affairs Manual and other requirements.”

The document reveals the recommendations were approved on June 11th 2021. 

Read Full Article on TheNationalPulse.com

Contact Your Elected Officials
The Thinking Conservative
The Thinking Conservativehttps://www.thethinkingconservative.com/
The goal of THE THINKING CONSERVATIVE is to help us educate ourselves on conservative topics of importance to our freedom and our pursuit of happiness. We do this by sharing conservative opinions on all kinds of subjects, from all types of people, and all kinds of media, in a way that will challenge our perceptions and help us to make educated choices.

The Poisoning of the Mind: How Public Education Stopped Educating

The most disturbing part of our failing educational system is how few care. Failing to educate children is failing the present and abandoning the future.

“Despite” the Truth

Despite signals media skepticism—like “bless his heart”—subtly masking criticism of Trump’s policies and their real-world impact.

Project Anchor 8/12/2026 Gravity Stops for 7 Seconds

Viral story claims a shadowy “Project Anchor” government operation exists above top secret classification, fueling online speculation and intrigue.

Rubio’s Munich Speech Detailed Trump 2.0’s Envisaged New World Order

Sec. of State & Nat’l Security Adv., Marco Rubio, delivered a historic speech at the Munich Security Conference on Trump 2.0’s world order.

Federalism Isn’t a Relic — It’s America’s Political Shock Absorber

The resistance movement in Minneapolis is a glimpse of future conflict over the expansion of federal power, federalism, and the essential role of states.

FBI Director Kash Patel Says Bureau Uncovered Antifa Funding Sources

FBI Director Kash Patel said on Feb. 18 that the law enforcement agency uncovered what he said are funding sources tied to antifa organizations.

FBI Confirms It Received Thousands of Tips in Nancy Guthrie Case

The FBI received thousands of tips related to the disappearance of “Today” show anchor Savannah Guthrie’s mother as case nears its third week.

Executives Sentenced to 20 Years for $233 Million Obamacare Fraud

The president of an insurance brokerage and a marketing CEO were sentenced to 20 years for a long-running scheme defrauding the ACA program.

Billionaire Wexner Says He Went to Epstein’s Island, Didn’t Know of Crimes

Billionaire Leslie Wexner told lawmakers that he traveled to the island owned by the late sex offender Jeffrey Epstein but did not know of Epstein’s crimes.

Trump Signs Order Declaring Glyphosate Production as Critical to National Security

Trump signed an executive order declaring the U.S. glyphosate supply, a controversial herbicide, critical to national and food security key efforts.

Trump Admin Looks to Release 2.5 Million Acres of Timberland in Oregon

The Trump admin is moving ahead with its plan to possibly release 2.5 million acres of some of the world’s most productive timberland in western Oregon.

Trump to Host Representatives From More Than 40 Countries in First Board of Peace Meeting

President Trump’s Board of Peace meets in Washington with nearly 50 nations and the EU to coordinate efforts to rebuild the Gaza Strip.

Vance Says Iran Is Ignoring US Red Lines in Talks, Military Option Still on Table

U.S. VP JD Vance said in Geneva talks that Iran is ignoring Washington’s red lines, especially regarding its nuclear program.
spot_img

Related Articles

Popular Categories

MAGA Business Central