FBI Finds Scant Evidence U.S. Capitol Attack was Coordinated – Sources

5Mind. The Meme Platform

About the video below: Reuters article entitled FBI finds scant evidence U.S. Capitol attack coordinated is a propaganda piece which gives the FBI the excuse to justify kneecapping their investigations into the militia leaders at the 2020 Capitol breach who were actually working with the FBI to foment unrest at the January 6, 2020 event.

Reuters

WASHINGTON, Aug 20 (Reuters) – The FBI has found scant evidence that the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol was the result of an organized plot to overturn the presidential election result, according to four current and former law enforcement officials.

Though federal officials have arrested more than 570 alleged participants, the FBI at this point believes the violence was not centrally coordinated by far-right groups or prominent supporters of then-President Donald Trump, according to the sources, who have been either directly involved in or briefed regularly on the wide-ranging investigations.

“Ninety to ninety-five percent of these are one-off cases,” said a former senior law enforcement official with knowledge of the investigation. “Then you have five percent, maybe, of these militia groups that were more closely organized. But there was no grand scheme with Roger Stone and Alex Jones and all of these people to storm the Capitol and take hostages.”

Stone, a veteran Republican operative and self-described “dirty trickster”, and Jones, founder of a conspiracy-driven radio show and webcast, are both allies of Trump and had been involved in pro-Trump events in Washington on Jan. 5, the day before the riot.

FBI investigators did find that cells of protesters, including followers of the far-right Oath Keepers and Proud Boys groups, had aimed to break into the Capitol. But they found no evidence that the groups had serious plans about what to do if they made it inside, the sources said.

Prosecutors have filed conspiracy charges against 40 of those defendants, alleging that they engaged in some degree of planning before the attack.

They alleged that one Proud Boy leader recruited members and urged them to stockpile bulletproof vests and other military-style equipment in the weeks before the attack and on Jan. 6 sent members forward with a plan to split into groups and make multiple entries to the Capitol.

By Mark Hosenball and Sarah N. Lynch

Read Full Article on Reuters.com

FBI Admits No One Organized Jan 6, Defeating Leftist Narratives Against Alt Tech, But Some Warn They’re Hiding Fed Involvement

The FBI admits there was no organization behind the January 6 protests, but some warn this is to protect their own involvement

According to an exclusive report published by Yahoo News, the FBI is admitting there is “scant” evidence that the mostly peaceful protests at the U.S. Capitol were planned by any organization, or on any platform.

Yahoo reports that, according to “current and former law enforcement officials” the “FBI at this point believes the violence was not centrally coordinated by far-right groups or prominent supporters” of 45th President Donald Trump. “Ninety to ninety-five percent of these are one-off cases,” one law enforcement official reportedly said, “But there was no grand scheme with Roger Stone and Alex Jones and all of these people to storm the Capitol and take hostages.”

This seems to throw cold water on the idea that protesters used Gab, Parler, or Facebook to coordinate violence on January 6. Andrew Torba, the CEO and founder of Gab, is now demanding a retraction from the New York Times for its article accusing the platform of being used to organize the protests.

In an email sent to the New York Times that Torba posted to his Gab account, Gab Legal wrote that Gab “hereby demands a retraction of the false and defamatory reporting published by the New York Times Sheera Frenkel on January 6th, 2021 claiming without providing any evidence whatosever that the storming of the Capitol was organized on our platform.”

The email then highlighted the reporting confirming that the FBI does not believe the protests were organized, and suggested legal action may be forthcoming. “This statement of fact was not only false, it was recklessly and maliciously false. FBI officials’ own statements on the matter, reported today, prove it was false.” Torba also posted a lengthy article to his blog, noting that the FBI’s admission demolishes the narratives constructed by the New York Times and the ADL.

By TOM PAPPERT

Read Full Article on NationalFile.com

Contact Your Elected Officials
The Thinking Conservative
The Thinking Conservativehttps://www.thethinkingconservative.com/
The goal of THE THINKING CONSERVATIVE is to help us educate ourselves on conservative topics of importance to our freedom and our pursuit of happiness. We do this by sharing conservative opinions on all kinds of subjects, from all types of people, and all kinds of media, in a way that will challenge our perceptions and help us to make educated choices.

Debt remembered and debt ignored

Memorial Day compels Americans to confront a word we avoid: debt— the kind carved into headstones at Arlington and cemeteries across the country.

When Coincidence Ceases to Persuade

Democratic leaders, media, celebrities, and elites contributed to a climate where political violence against one side of America feels increasingly justified.

Prize Deep State Heifer Meghan McCain vs. ‘Body Shaming’

Gluttonous cookie monster Meghan McCain condemns Megyn Kelly’s ‘body shaming’ of fellow glutton Lena Dunham in show of bipartisan fat solidarity

Alpha-Gal Syndrome Up 5,566% in Ten Years (+ When the CIA Carpet-Bombed Cuba With Weaponized Ticks)

Social media is flooded with reports and videos showing exploding tick populations and mysterious boxes of ticks left in farms and woods nationwide.

Ozempic, What Could Go Wrong?

Humanity often ignores clear warning signs when they conflict with comfort, convenience, vanity, or quick fixes.

Shots Fired Outside White House, Suspect Dead: Secret Service

A suspect who fired gunshots near the White House on Saturday evening was killed by Secret Service agents, the agency said in a statement.

Trump’s Primary Picks Keep Beating Incumbents: What Comes Next?

Trump-endorsed candidates keep beating politicians at odds with President Donald Trump. The general election will test how well that translates to all voters.

Trump to Posthumously Award ‘Man in the Red Bandana’ the Presidential Medal of Freedom

​President Trump will posthumously award 9/11 hero Welles Crowther, the “Man in the Red Bandana,” the Presidential Medal of Freedom.

NASCAR Cup Series Champion Kyle Busch Dies at 41 After ‘Severe Illness’

Two-time NASCAR Cup Series champion Kyle Busch has died at the age of 41, after being hospitalized earlier this week with an undisclosed illness.

Trump’s Triumphal Arch Approved by Federal Commission

A commission has approved President Donald Trump’s triumphal arch just outside of Washington, a key step toward making the project a reality.

Trump Details Military Complex Above and Below New White House Ballroom

Trump says planned White House ballroom will be the “safest building ever built,” serving ceremonial and national security purposes.

Senate Confirms 49 Trump Nominees, Including Key Energy Officials

The Senate has confirmed 49 nominees selected by President Trump, including officials tapped to oversee federal land management and energy policy.

Trump Heading to China for High-Stakes Summit With Xi

President Trump is set to depart Washington for China, where he will meet with Chinese leader Xi Jinping for a high-stakes summit.
spot_img

Related Articles

Popular Categories

MAGA Business Central