Joe Rogan Shares His Thoughts on Tucker Carlson’s Next Move

5Mind. The Meme Platform
The Epoch Times Header

In the wake of Tucker Carlson’s sudden departure from Fox News, podcaster Joe Rogan weighed in on the matter during his show Thursday, speculating about whether the cable channel locked the news personality down with some sort of “no-compete.”

“If I was a person in a position of power and a wildcard like Tucker Carlson got released from Fox News and maybe Rumble makes a deal with him or something like that. Do you have any … idea how big that would be?” Rogan said during episode 1,977 of “The Joe Rogan Experience.”

“But, if I was Fox News, that’s the last thing I would want,” he added. “So I would make sure that we have him locked up for the entire term of some contract, some no-compete, and pay him off. You’d be better off just giving him the same amount of money he made when he was on the air than you would if he was opposing you.”

Rogan was joined by David Smith, a New York-based stand-up comedian, who suggested that there may already be some clause in Carlson’s multi-year deal with Fox News, preventing him to speak out for a certain amount of time.

“I’m sure,” Rogan responded. “They’re smart. They’re not stupid,” he added, noting that it was “very shocking” to see Carlson leave.

Although Rogan said he has no idea about what happened behind the scenes with Carlson’s sudden departure, the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) commentator said he believes Carlson is “designed for the internet,” adding that he’s confident the host will move to, or create, an independent platform.

“Unless they’ve paid him off,” Rogan then quickly indicated.

What’s Next for Carlson?

Carlson has yet to reveal the circumstances surrounding his Fox News exit and future plans, but his departure has sparked speculation about what he might do next.

Rumble has not signaled any interest in bringing Carlson to the platform. Chris Pavlovski, CEO of the online video-sharing service popular among conservatives, declined to comment on the matter during a “Twitter Spaces” on Monday.

However, several conservative news networks, including Newsmax, The Blaze, and One America News Network (OAN), have weighed the possibility of hiring the 53-year-old news personality.

By Lorenz Duchamps

Read Full Article on TheEpochTimes.com

Contact Your Elected Officials
The Epoch Times
The Epoch Timeshttps://www.theepochtimes.com/
Tired of biased news? The Epoch Times is truthful, factual news that other media outlets don't report. No spin. No agenda. Just honest journalism like it used to be.

Ozempic, What Could Go Wrong?

Humanity often ignores clear warning signs when they conflict with comfort, convenience, vanity, or quick fixes.

Exposing the Hypocrats

Americans are beginning to notice that a large portion of modern politics has become less about serving the people and more about manipulating them.

Germany’s Military Patronage Of Ukraine Is A Crucial Part Of Its Grand Strategy

German Defense Minister Boris Pistorius announced during his recent visit to Kiev that their countries will jointly develop “deep strike” capabilities.

The Constitution Only Works When Congress Works

The Constitution only works when Congress acts as it intends. It cannot work if Congress fails to defend its own institution and the separation of powers.

WATCH What Muslim Men Do To Western Women In The Netherlands – This Will SHOCK You!

Western Europe faces growing political and social division, with critics blaming both left-wing and centrist leadership for ongoing decline.

NASCAR Cup Series Champion Kyle Busch Dies at 41 After ‘Severe Illness’

Two-time NASCAR Cup Series champion Kyle Busch has died at the age of 41, after being hospitalized earlier this week with an undisclosed illness.

CDC Warns Malaria Could Be Reintroduced in US

The CDC warned in a new report that malaria, a sometimes fatal blood parasitic disease, could be reestablished in the United States.

Minnesota Fraud Mastermind Sentenced to Nearly 42 Years in Prison

Aimee Bock, leader of Feeding Our Future, will spend 42 years in prison for playing a “central” role in the nation’s largest COVID-19 pandemic scam.

DOJ Charges 15 in $90 Million Minnesota Fraud Schemes

Criminal charges have been filed against 15 accused fraudsters in Minnesota, involving more than $90 million in taxpayers’ dollars, federal officials.

Trump’s Triumphal Arch Approved by Federal Commission

A commission has approved President Donald Trump’s triumphal arch just outside of Washington, a key step toward making the project a reality.

Trump Details Military Complex Above and Below New White House Ballroom

Trump says planned White House ballroom will be the “safest building ever built,” serving ceremonial and national security purposes.

Senate Confirms 49 Trump Nominees, Including Key Energy Officials

The Senate has confirmed 49 nominees selected by President Trump, including officials tapped to oversee federal land management and energy policy.

Trump Heading to China for High-Stakes Summit With Xi

President Trump is set to depart Washington for China, where he will meet with Chinese leader Xi Jinping for a high-stakes summit.
spot_img

Related Articles

Popular Categories

MAGA Business Central